Awards & Achievements
- Fastest Constructed major bridge across River Manjra near Village Pargaon, Osmanabad District on B.O.T. basis in just 65 days and established a record in LIMCA BOOK OF RECORDS.
- Completion of fastest BOT project in Rajasthan of improvement to Hanumangarh – Suratgarh Road Km 010 to 26I0 on BOT Basis in Rajasthan in record time of 100 days as against 9 months stipulated by Department.
- Special award from Indian Institution of Bridge Engineers for fast track bridge construction across river Manjra near village Pargaon, Osmanabad District.
- Best Bridge Construction Award for year 1999-2000 for Paragaon Bridge from ‘Builders Association of India’ (Ahmednagar Chapter).
- National award 2008 from Indian Institution of Bridge Engineers for the 10th most outstanding bridge construction of a high level bridge on Choti Mahanadi at Barhi, Madhya Pradesh.
- First of its kind Horizontal Swing Bridge in Asia for GSIDC across River Mapusa in Goa.
- Safety certificates from Shimizu Corporation and Mukand Bekaert for zero accident work, from MRPL for 3.5 million safe man-hours, from Windar Renewable Energy for 1.2 million safe man-hours and zero accident, from Scania for 3 million safe man-hours, from Areva T & D for 4 million safe man-hours and zero accident and Best contractor at KEC International Limited for following safety rules.